2 bed 2 bath single family home in Old Town Niwot, Niwot.
OFF MARKET JUST SOLD
2 Bed | 2 Bath | 1 Garage
Total SQFT: 1228 Above Grade SQFT: 1228
Lot Size: 0.112 Acres
Address: 243 4TH AVE Niwot, CO 80503
Subdivision: NIWOT OLD TOWN
RESIDENTIAL | SINGLE FAMILY HOME | RANCH
NELY 1/2 LOTS 4 5 & 6 LESS NWLY 5 FT OF NELY PT OF LOT 4 BLK 22 NIWOT
Public data is sourced from various Boulder County departments, including the Assessor, Treasurer and Land Use departments. Please let us know if you see information about your home that is outdated or incorrect. All listings are off-market unless otherwise stated.
DAVES JULIE VANORSDEL
(Owners can give permission to be contacted directly or through our office)
Estimated Value: $
Assessor Value: $358200 2018
Sold: Last sold in 2019 for $481,000
Property Tax: $2,553 2018
Monthly HOA: $0 2018
Mill Levy: 98.435 mil 2019
PRE-LIST YOUR HOME | GET A CASH OFFER
Contact email@example.com before you list your home to view our list of buyers, including fund cash buyers, actively looking for a home in Niwot and Boulder County.
INVEST IN NIWOT
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like more information about investing in our Niwot Fund.
- Niwot Market (0.26 mi)36 reviews
- King Soopers (2.77 mi)28 reviews
- Sprouts Farmers Market (3.48 mi)35 reviews
- The Old Oak Coffee house (0.12 mi)12 reviews
- Winot Coffee Company (0.25 mi)51 reviews
- Tod's Espresso Cafe (2.74 mi)68 reviews
General 500 Error from Yelp Fusion API
Please check your server error logs.
- Niwot Children's Park (0.21 mi)4 reviews
- Golden Ponds Park & Nature Area (4.84 mi)7 reviews
- Coot Lake Open Space (2.31 mi)18 reviews