4 bed 3 bath single family home in Morton Heights, Niwot.
FOR SALE JUST REDUCED
4 Bed | 3 Bath | 2 Garage
Total SQFT: 4310 Above Grade SQFT: 2521
Lot Size: 0.489 Acres
Address: 6660 PAIUTE CT Niwot, CO 80503
Subdivision: MORTON HEIGHTS
RESIDENTIAL | SINGLE FAMILY HOME | 2 STORY
LOT 44 BLK 2 MORTON HEIGHTS 4
Public data is sourced from various Boulder County departments, including the Assessor, Treasurer and Land Use departments. Please let us know if you see information about your home that is outdated or incorrect. All listings are off-market unless otherwise stated.
FLATHEAD DEVELOPMENT LLC
(Owners can give permission to be contacted directly or through our office)
Estimated Value: $
Assessor Value: $650700 2018
Sold: Sold in 2019 for $695,000
Property Tax: $5,566 2019
Monthly HOA: $0 2020
Mill Levy: 99.179 mil 2018
PRE-LIST YOUR HOME | GET A CASH OFFER
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org before you list your home to view our list of buyers, including fund cash buyers, actively looking for a home in Niwot and Boulder County.
INVEST IN NIWOT
Contact email@example.com if you would like more information about investing in our Niwot Fund.
- Niwot Market (1.44 mi)36 reviews
- Whole Foods Market (3.51 mi)34 reviews
- Sprouts Farmers Market (3.51 mi)35 reviews
- The Old Oak Coffee house (1.74 mi)12 reviews
- Winot Coffee Company (1.47 mi)51 reviews
- Cavegirl Coffeehouse (3.32 mi)36 reviews
- Niwot Children's Park (1.8 mi)4 reviews
- Coot Lake Open Space (3.55 mi)18 reviews
- Thompson Park (5.22 mi)1 reviews