Single family home in Morton Heights, Niwot.
6 Bed | 3 Bath | Garage
Total SQFT: Above Grade SQFT: 3216
Lot Size: 0.504 Acres
Address: 6686 APACHE CT Niwot, CO 80503
Subdivision: MORTON HEIGHTS
RESIDENTIAL | SINGLE FAMILY HOME | 2 STORY
LOT 18 BLK 2 MORTON HEIGHTS 4
Public data is sourced from various Boulder County departments, including the Assessor, Treasurer and Land Use departments. Please let us know if you see information about your home that is outdated or incorrect. All listings are off-market unless otherwise stated.
CARLSEN JANET C & DONALD W CARLSEN
(Owners can give permission to be contacted directly or through our office)
Estimated Value: $
Assessor Value: $600500 2018
Property Tax: 2018
Monthly HOA: $0 2020
Mill Levy: 99.179 mil 2018
PRE-LIST YOUR HOME | GET A CASH OFFER
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org before you list your home to view our list of buyers, including fund cash buyers, actively looking for a home in Niwot and Boulder County.
INVEST IN NIWOT
Contact email@example.com if you would like more information about investing in our Niwot Fund.
- Niwot Market (1.19 mi)36 reviews
- Whole Foods Market (3.54 mi)34 reviews
- Sprouts Farmers Market (3.53 mi)35 reviews
- The Old Oak Coffee house (1.5 mi)12 reviews
- Winot Coffee Company (1.22 mi)51 reviews
- Perks and Pages (0.9 mi)1 reviews
- Niwot Children's Park (1.55 mi)4 reviews
- Coot Lake Open Space (3.3 mi)18 reviews
- Golden Ponds Park & Nature Area (5.11 mi)7 reviews