4 bed 4 bath single family home in Morton Heights, Niwot.
FOR SALE UNDER CONTRACT
4 Bed | 4 Bath | 2 Garage
Total SQFT: 4488 Above Grade SQFT: 3118
Lot Size: 0.548 Acres
Address: 6709 WALKER CT Niwot, CO 80503
Subdivision: MORTON HEIGHTS
RESIDENTIAL | SINGLE FAMILY HOME | 2 STORY
LOT 2 BLK 2 MORTON HEIGHTS 4
Public data is sourced from various Boulder County departments, including the Assessor, Treasurer and Land Use departments. Please let us know if you see information about your home that is outdated or incorrect. All listings are off-market unless otherwise stated.
BALLARD LYNDA F
(Owners can give permission to be contacted directly or through our office)
Estimated Value: $
Assessor Value: $605000 2018
Property Tax: 2018
Monthly HOA: $0 2020
Mill Levy: 99.179 mil 2018
PRE-LIST YOUR HOME | GET A CASH OFFER
Contact email@example.com before you list your home to view our list of buyers, including fund cash buyers, actively looking for a home in Niwot and Boulder County.
INVEST IN NIWOT
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like more information about investing in our Niwot Fund.
- Niwot Market (1.07 mi)34 reviews
- King Soopers (3.81 mi)30 reviews
- Whole Foods Market (3.51 mi)33 reviews
- The Old Oak Coffee house (1.38 mi)10 reviews
- Winot Coffee Company (1.1 mi)49 reviews
- Cavegirl Coffeehouse (3.49 mi)32 reviews
- 1914 House (1.4 mi)159 reviews
- Raza Fresa (1.11 mi)3 reviews
- Motherlode Cafe & Tavern (3.54 mi)2 reviews
- Niwot Children's Park (1.43 mi)4 reviews
- Golden Ponds Park & Nature Area (5.07 mi)7 reviews
- Coot Lake Open Space (3.21 mi)16 reviews