Single family home in Springhill, Niwot.
4 Bed | 4 Bath | Garage
Total SQFT: Above Grade SQFT: 3182
Lot Size: 0.646 Acres
Address: 6807 CHENEY CT Niwot, CO 80503
RESIDENTIAL | SINGLE FAMILY HOME | 2 STORY
LOT 19 BLK 3 SPRINGHILL SUBDIVISION PUD REPLAT A
Public data is sourced from various Boulder County departments, including the Assessor, Treasurer and Land Use departments. Please let us know if you see information about your home that is outdated or incorrect. All listings are off-market unless otherwise stated.
ROBINSON TERRY E
(Owners can give permission to be contacted directly or through our office)
Estimated Value: $
Assessor Value: $824600 2018
Property Tax: 2018
Monthly HOA: 2018
Mill Levy: 98.435 mil 2018
PRE-LIST YOUR HOME | GET A CASH OFFER
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org before you list your home to view our list of buyers, including fund cash buyers, actively looking for a home in Niwot and Boulder County.
INVEST IN NIWOT
Contact email@example.com if you would like more information about investing in our Niwot Fund.
- Niwot Market (0.44 mi)37 reviews
- King Soopers (2.76 mi)30 reviews
- Whole Foods Market (3.71 mi)35 reviews
- The Old Oak Coffee house (0.75 mi)13 reviews
- Winot Coffee Company (0.48 mi)51 reviews
- Cavegirl Coffeehouse (3.93 mi)41 reviews
- 1914 House (0.77 mi)163 reviews
- The Garden Gate Cafe (0.48 mi)88 reviews
- Raza Fresa (0.47 mi)4 reviews
- Niwot Children's Park (0.79 mi)4 reviews
- Coot Lake Open Space (2.57 mi)19 reviews
- Golden Ponds Park & Nature Area (5.14 mi)6 reviews