Single family home in Cottonwood Park West, Niwot.
2 Bed | 2 Bath | Garage
Total SQFT: Above Grade SQFT: 1066
Lot Size: 0.139 Acres
Address: 6815 CAMELIA CT Niwot, CO 80503
Subdivision: COTTONWOOD PARK WEST
RESIDENTIAL | SINGLE FAMILY HOME | RANCH
LOT 6 BLK 5 COTTONWOOD PARK WEST 2 RPLT BLKS A & B
Public data is sourced from various Boulder County departments, including the Assessor, Treasurer and Land Use departments. Please let us know if you see information about your home that is outdated or incorrect. All listings are off-market unless otherwise stated.
CARPENTER DEAN K & EILEEN B
(Owners can give permission to be contacted directly or through our office)
Estimated Value: $
Assessor Value: $343700 2018
Property Tax: 2018
Monthly HOA: 2018
Mill Levy: 98.435 mil 2019
PRE-LIST YOUR HOME | GET A CASH OFFER
Contact email@example.com before you list your home to view our list of buyers, including fund cash buyers, actively looking for a home in Niwot and Boulder County.
INVEST IN NIWOT
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like more information about investing in our Niwot Fund.
- Niwot Market (0.29 mi)36 reviews
- King Soopers (2.42 mi)28 reviews
- Sprouts Farmers Market (3.84 mi)35 reviews
- The Old Oak Coffee house (0.34 mi)12 reviews
- Winot Coffee Company (0.26 mi)51 reviews
- Tod's Espresso Cafe (2.4 mi)68 reviews
- 1914 House (0.34 mi)163 reviews
- The Garden Gate Cafe (0.18 mi)89 reviews
- Avery Brewing (3.05 mi)929 reviews
- Niwot Children's Park (0.3 mi)4 reviews
- Golden Ponds Park & Nature Area (5.23 mi)7 reviews
- Coot Lake Open Space (2.06 mi)18 reviews