Condo in Countryside Condos, Niwot.
1 Bed | 1 Bath | 0 Garage
Total SQFT: 512 Above Grade SQFT: 512
Lot Size: 0 Acres
Address: 6866 COUNTRYSIDE LN 240 Niwot, CO 80503
Subdivision: COUNTRYSIDE CONDOS
RESIDENTIAL | CONDO | CONDO
UNIT 240 BLDG 9 & UND .5623 INT GCE COUNTRYSIDE CONDOS BLDG 9
Public data is sourced from various Boulder County departments, including the Assessor, Treasurer and Land Use departments. Please let us know if you see information about your home that is outdated or incorrect. All listings are off-market unless otherwise stated.
MILLER MARK A REVOCABLE LIVING TRUST
(Owners can give permission to be contacted directly or through our office)
Estimated Value: $
Assessor Value: $179300 2018
Property Tax: 2018
Monthly HOA: 2018
Mill Levy: 98.435 mil 2019
PRE-LIST YOUR HOME | GET A CASH OFFER
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org before you list your home to view our list of buyers, including fund cash buyers, actively looking for a home in Niwot and Boulder County.
INVEST IN NIWOT
Contact email@example.com if you would like more information about investing in our Niwot Fund.
- Niwot Market (0.2 mi)36 reviews
- King Soopers (2.52 mi)28 reviews
- Sprouts Farmers Market (3.78 mi)35 reviews
- Winot Coffee Company (0.19 mi)51 reviews
- The Old Oak Coffee house (0.41 mi)12 reviews
- Tod's Espresso Cafe (2.49 mi)68 reviews
- Niwot Children's Park (0.41 mi)4 reviews
- Golden Ponds Park & Nature Area (5.19 mi)7 reviews
- Coot Lake Open Space (2.2 mi)18 reviews