Condo in Countryside Condos, Niwot.
1 Bed | 1 Bath | 0 Garage
Total SQFT: 512 Above Grade SQFT: 512
Lot Size: 0 Acres
Address: 6866 COUNTRYSIDE LN 241 Niwot, CO 80503
Subdivision: COUNTRYSIDE CONDOS
RESIDENTIAL | CONDO | CONDO
UNIT 241 BLDG 9 & UND .5623 INT GCE COUNTRYSIDE CONDOS BLDG 9
Public data is sourced from various Boulder County departments, including the Assessor, Treasurer and Land Use departments. Please let us know if you see information about your home that is outdated or incorrect. All listings are off-market unless otherwise stated.
(Owners can give permission to be contacted directly or through our office)
Estimated Value: $
Assessor Value: $179300 2018
Property Tax: 2018
Monthly HOA: 2018
Mill Levy: 98.435 mil 2019
PRE-LIST YOUR HOME | GET A CASH OFFER
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org before you list your home to view our list of buyers, including fund cash buyers, actively looking for a home in Niwot and Boulder County.
INVEST IN NIWOT
Contact email@example.com if you would like more information about investing in our Niwot Fund.
- Niwot Market (0.21 mi)37 reviews
- King Soopers (2.49 mi)31 reviews
- Whole Foods Market (3.85 mi)37 reviews
- The Old Oak Coffee house (0.4 mi)14 reviews
- Winot Coffee Company (0.15 mi)52 reviews
- Cavegirl Coffeehouse (4.22 mi)44 reviews
- 1914 House (0.41 mi)170 reviews
- The Garden Gate Cafe (0.18 mi)90 reviews
- Niwot Tavern (0.15 mi)74 reviews
- Niwot Children's Park (0.4 mi)4 reviews
- Tom Watson Park (2.15 mi)1 reviews
- Coot Lake Open Space (2.19 mi)19 reviews