Condo in Countryside Condos, Niwot.
OFF MARKET JUST SOLD
2 Bed | 2 Bath | 0 Garage
Total SQFT: 1024 Above Grade SQFT: 1024
Lot Size: 0 Acres
Address: 6866 COUNTRYSIDE LN 244 Niwot, CO 80503
Subdivision: COUNTRYSIDE CONDOS
RESIDENTIAL | CONDO | CONDO
UNIT 244 BLDG 9 & UND .7589 INT GCE COUNTRYSIDE CONDOS BLDG 9
Public data is sourced from various Boulder County departments, including the Assessor, Treasurer and Land Use departments. Please let us know if you see information about your home that is outdated or incorrect. All listings are off-market unless otherwise stated.
(Owners can give permission to be contacted directly or through our office)
Estimated Value: $
Assessor Value: $257000 2018
Sold: LAST SOLD IN 2019 FOR $335,000
Property Tax: 2018
Monthly HOA: 2018
Mill Levy: 98.435 mil 2019
PRE-LIST YOUR HOME | GET A CASH OFFER
Contact email@example.com before you list your home to view our list of buyers, including fund cash buyers, actively looking for a home in Niwot and Boulder County.
INVEST IN NIWOT
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like more information about investing in our Niwot Fund.
- Niwot Market (0.2 mi)36 reviews
- King Soopers (2.52 mi)28 reviews
- Sprouts Farmers Market (3.78 mi)35 reviews
- Winot Coffee Company (0.19 mi)51 reviews
- The Old Oak Coffee house (0.41 mi)12 reviews
- Tod's Espresso Cafe (2.49 mi)68 reviews
- 1914 House (0.42 mi)163 reviews
- The Garden Gate Cafe (0.12 mi)89 reviews
- Raza Fresa (0.15 mi)4 reviews
- Niwot Children's Park (0.41 mi)4 reviews
- Golden Ponds Park & Nature Area (5.19 mi)7 reviews
- Coot Lake Open Space (2.2 mi)18 reviews