Condo in Countryside Condos, Niwot.
OFF MARKET JUST SOLD
2 Bed | 2 Bath | 0 Garage
Total SQFT: 1280 Above Grade SQFT: 1280
Lot Size: 0 Acres
Address: 6866 COUNTRYSIDE LN 248 Niwot, CO 80503
Subdivision: COUNTRYSIDE CONDOS
RESIDENTIAL | CONDO | CONDO
UNIT 248 BLDG 9 & UND .8637 INT GCE COUNTRYSIDE CONDOS BLDG 9
Public data is sourced from various Boulder County departments, including the Assessor, Treasurer and Land Use departments. Please let us know if you see information about your home that is outdated or incorrect. All listings are off-market unless otherwise stated.
ALBREGTS THOMAS ET AL
(Owners can give permission to be contacted directly or through our office)
Estimated Value: $
Assessor Value: $300900 2018
Sold: Last sold in 2019 for $357,000
Property Tax: 2018
Monthly HOA: 2018
Mill Levy: 98.435 mil 2019
PRE-LIST YOUR HOME | GET A CASH OFFER
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org before you list your home to view our list of buyers, including fund cash buyers, actively looking for a home in Niwot and Boulder County.
INVEST IN NIWOT
Contact email@example.com if you would like more information about investing in our Niwot Fund.
- Niwot Market (0.2 mi)36 reviews
- King Soopers (2.52 mi)28 reviews
- Sprouts Farmers Market (3.78 mi)35 reviews
- Winot Coffee Company (0.19 mi)51 reviews
- The Old Oak Coffee house (0.41 mi)12 reviews
- Tod's Espresso Cafe (2.49 mi)68 reviews
- Niwot Children's Park (0.41 mi)4 reviews
- Golden Ponds Park & Nature Area (5.19 mi)7 reviews
- Coot Lake Open Space (2.2 mi)18 reviews