Single family home in Johnson Farm, Niwot.
4 Bed | 4 Bath | Garage
Total SQFT: Above Grade SQFT: 2286
Lot Size: 0.133 Acres
Address: 7069 JOHNSON CIR Niwot, CO 80503
Subdivision: JOHNSON FARM
RESIDENTIAL | SINGLE FAMILY HOME | 2 STORY
LOT 33 BLK 1 JOHNSON FARM REPLAT I
Public data is sourced from various Boulder County departments, including the Assessor, Treasurer and Land Use departments. Please let us know if you see information about your home that is outdated or incorrect. All listings are off-market unless otherwise stated.
CAMPBELL WILSON A II & REBECCA A DOWLING
(Owners can give permission to be contacted directly or through our office)
Estimated Value: $
Assessor Value: $596900 2018
Property Tax: 2018
Monthly HOA: 2018
Mill Levy: 98.435 mil 2019
PRE-LIST YOUR HOME | GET A CASH OFFER
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org before you list your home to view our list of buyers, including fund cash buyers, actively looking for a home in Niwot and Boulder County.
INVEST IN NIWOT
Contact email@example.com if you would like more information about investing in our Niwot Fund.
- Niwot Market (0.32 mi)36 reviews
- Sprouts Farmers Market (3.31 mi)35 reviews
- King Soopers (3 mi)28 reviews
- Winot Coffee Company (0.35 mi)51 reviews
- The Old Oak Coffee house (0.55 mi)12 reviews
- Cavegirl Coffeehouse (3.72 mi)36 reviews
- Niwot Children's Park (0.62 mi)4 reviews
- Golden Ponds Park & Nature Area (4.75 mi)7 reviews
- Coot Lake Open Space (2.66 mi)18 reviews