Single family home in Johnson Farm, Niwot.
3 Bed | 3 Bath | Garage
Total SQFT: Above Grade SQFT: 1310
Lot Size: 0.128 Acres
Address: 7137 JOHNSON CIR Niwot, CO 80503
Subdivision: JOHNSON FARM
RESIDENTIAL | SINGLE FAMILY HOME | RANCH
LOT 26 BLK 1 JOHNSON FARM REPLAT I
Public data is sourced from various Boulder County departments, including the Assessor, Treasurer and Land Use departments. Please let us know if you see information about your home that is outdated or incorrect. All listings are off-market unless otherwise stated.
OSWALD ANITA M & RALPH W
(Owners can give permission to be contacted directly or through our office)
Estimated Value: $
Assessor Value: $502000 2018
Property Tax: 2018
Monthly HOA: 2018
Mill Levy: 98.435 mil 2019
PRE-LIST YOUR HOME | GET A CASH OFFER
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org before you list your home to view our list of buyers, including fund cash buyers, actively looking for a home in Niwot and Boulder County.
INVEST IN NIWOT
Contact email@example.com if you would like more information about investing in our Niwot Fund.
- Niwot Market (0.36 mi)37 reviews
- King Soopers (3.04 mi)30 reviews
- Sprouts Farmers Market (3.25 mi)36 reviews
- The Old Oak Coffee house (0.55 mi)13 reviews
- Winot Coffee Company (0.45 mi)51 reviews
- Cavegirl Coffeehouse (3.68 mi)41 reviews
- 1914 House (0.58 mi)164 reviews
- Raza Fresa (0.43 mi)4 reviews
- The Garden Gate Cafe (0.41 mi)88 reviews
- Niwot Children's Park (0.63 mi)4 reviews
- Coot Lake Open Space (2.69 mi)19 reviews
- Golden Ponds Park & Nature Area (4.68 mi)6 reviews