Single family home in Johnson Farm, Niwot.
3 Bed | 2 Bath | Garage
Total SQFT: Above Grade SQFT: 2308
Lot Size: 0.24 Acres
Address: 7224 DRY CREEK RD Niwot, CO 80503
Subdivision: JOHNSON FARM
RESIDENTIAL | SINGLE FAMILY HOME | 2 STORY
LOT 2 BLK 17 JOHNSON FARM REPLAT A
Public data is sourced from various Boulder County departments, including the Assessor, Treasurer and Land Use departments. Please let us know if you see information about your home that is outdated or incorrect. All listings are off-market unless otherwise stated.
HALL SELENE L
(Owners can give permission to be contacted directly or through our office)
Estimated Value: $
Assessor Value: $510300 2018
Property Tax: 2018
Monthly HOA: 2018
Mill Levy: 98.435 mil 2019
PRE-LIST YOUR HOME | GET A CASH OFFER
Contact email@example.com before you list your home to view our list of buyers, including fund cash buyers, actively looking for a home in Niwot and Boulder County.
INVEST IN NIWOT
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like more information about investing in our Niwot Fund.
- Niwot Market (0.42 mi)37 reviews
- Sprouts Farmers Market (3.16 mi)36 reviews
- King Soopers (3.11 mi)30 reviews
- The Old Oak Coffee house (0.56 mi)13 reviews
- Winot Coffee Company (0.51 mi)51 reviews
- Cavegirl Coffeehouse (3.64 mi)41 reviews
- Niwot Children's Park (0.65 mi)4 reviews
- Coot Lake Open Space (2.73 mi)19 reviews
- Golden Ponds Park & Nature Area (4.59 mi)6 reviews