Single family home in Timothy Place, Johnson Farm, Niwot.
4 Bed | 3 Bath | 2 Garage
Total SQFT: Above Grade SQFT: 1520
Lot Size: 0.298 Acres
Address: 7295 TIMOTHY PL Niwot, CO 80503
Subdivision: JOHNSON FARM
RESIDENTIAL | SINGLE FAMILY HOME | BI-LEVEL
LOT 21 BLK 17 JOHNSON FARM REPLAT A
Public data is sourced from various Boulder County departments, including the Assessor, Treasurer and Land Use departments. Please let us know if you see information about your home that is outdated or incorrect. All listings are off-market unless otherwise stated.
ROBERTS DAVID J & JANE
(Owners can give permission to be contacted directly or through our office)
Estimated Value: $
Assessor Value: $582700 2018
Property Tax: 2018
Monthly HOA: 2018
Mill Levy: 98.435 mil 2019
PRE-LIST YOUR HOME | GET A CASH OFFER
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org before you list your home to view our list of buyers, including fund cash buyers, actively looking for a home in Niwot and Boulder County.
INVEST IN NIWOT
Contact email@example.com if you would like more information about investing in our Niwot Fund.
- Niwot Market (0.57 mi)37 reviews
- King Soopers (3.25 mi)30 reviews
- Whole Foods Market (3.1 mi)35 reviews
- The Old Oak Coffee house (0.68 mi)13 reviews
- Winot Coffee Company (0.65 mi)51 reviews
- Cavegirl Coffeehouse (3.5 mi)41 reviews
- 1914 House (0.71 mi)164 reviews
- The Garden Gate Cafe (0.61 mi)88 reviews
- West Side Tavern (4.72 mi)82 reviews
- Niwot Children's Park (0.77 mi)4 reviews
- Coot Lake Open Space (2.86 mi)19 reviews
- Golden Ponds Park & Nature Area (4.45 mi)6 reviews