Single family home in Johnson Farm, Niwot.
3 Bed | 3 Bath | Garage
Total SQFT: Above Grade SQFT: 1713
Lot Size: 0.312 Acres
Address: 7296 DRY CREEK RD Niwot, CO 80503
Subdivision: JOHNSON FARM
RESIDENTIAL | SINGLE FAMILY HOME | 2 STORY
LOT 8 BLK 17 JOHNSON FARM REPLAT A
Public data is sourced from various Boulder County departments, including the Assessor, Treasurer and Land Use departments. Please let us know if you see information about your home that is outdated or incorrect. All listings are off-market unless otherwise stated.
FISCHER MARTHA E & JOHN A PALMER
(Owners can give permission to be contacted directly or through our office)
Estimated Value: $
Assessor Value: $531800 2018
Property Tax: 2018
Monthly HOA: 2018
Mill Levy: 98.435 mil 2019
PRE-LIST YOUR HOME | GET A CASH OFFER
Contact email@example.com before you list your home to view our list of buyers, including fund cash buyers, actively looking for a home in Niwot and Boulder County.
INVEST IN NIWOT
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like more information about investing in our Niwot Fund.
- Niwot Market (0.52 mi)36 reviews
- King Soopers (3.22 mi)28 reviews
- Sprouts Farmers Market (3.06 mi)35 reviews
- Winot Coffee Company (0.54 mi)51 reviews
- The Old Oak Coffee house (0.62 mi)12 reviews
- Brewing Market (2.82 mi)36 reviews
- Niwot Children's Park (0.72 mi)4 reviews
- Golden Ponds Park & Nature Area (4.49 mi)7 reviews
- Coot Lake Open Space (2.81 mi)18 reviews