Single family home in Johnson Farm, Niwot.
4 Bed | 3 Bath | 2 Garage
Total SQFT: Above Grade SQFT: 2431
Lot Size: 0.472 Acres
Address: 7309 DRY CREEK RD Niwot, CO 80503
Subdivision: JOHNSON FARM
RESIDENTIAL | SINGLE FAMILY HOME | 2 STORY
LOT 20 BLK 16 JOHNSON FARM REPLAT A
Public data is sourced from various Boulder County departments, including the Assessor, Treasurer and Land Use departments. Please let us know if you see information about your home that is outdated or incorrect. All listings are off-market unless otherwise stated.
BAISLEY ROBERT J & MARY L
(Owners can give permission to be contacted directly or through our office)
Estimated Value: $
Assessor Value: $554600 2018
Property Tax: 2018
Monthly HOA: 2018
Mill Levy: 98.435 mil 2019
PRE-LIST YOUR HOME | GET A CASH OFFER
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org before you list your home to view our list of buyers, including fund cash buyers, actively looking for a home in Niwot and Boulder County.
INVEST IN NIWOT
Contact email@example.com if you would like more information about investing in our Niwot Fund.
- Niwot Market (0.54 mi)36 reviews
- Sprouts Farmers Market (3.04 mi)35 reviews
- King Soopers (3.23 mi)29 reviews
- The Old Oak Coffee house (0.62 mi)12 reviews
- Winot Coffee Company (0.56 mi)51 reviews
- Cavegirl Coffeehouse (3.55 mi)37 reviews
- 1914 House (0.66 mi)164 reviews
- The Garden Gate Cafe (0.64 mi)89 reviews
- Raza Fresa (0.61 mi)4 reviews
- Niwot Children's Park (0.72 mi)4 reviews
- Golden Ponds Park & Nature Area (4.46 mi)7 reviews
- Coot Lake Open Space (2.81 mi)18 reviews