Single family home in Cottonwood Park West, Niwot.
2 Bed | 3 Bath | Garage
Total SQFT: Above Grade SQFT: 1060
Lot Size: 0.192 Acres
Address: 7669 MATAI CT Niwot, CO 80503
Subdivision: COTTONWOOD PARK WEST
RESIDENTIAL | SINGLE FAMILY HOME | RANCH
LOT 18 BLK 1 COTTONWOOD PARK WEST 2
Public data is sourced from various Boulder County departments, including the Assessor, Treasurer and Land Use departments. Please let us know if you see information about your home that is outdated or incorrect. All listings are off-market unless otherwise stated.
TREMBLER DANTE THEODORE &
(Owners can give permission to be contacted directly or through our office)
Estimated Value: $
Assessor Value: $374700 2018
Property Tax: 2018
Monthly HOA: 2018
Mill Levy: 98.435 mil 2019
PRE-LIST YOUR HOME | GET A CASH OFFER
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org before you list your home to view our list of buyers, including fund cash buyers, actively looking for a home in Niwot and Boulder County.
INVEST IN NIWOT
Contact email@example.com if you would like more information about investing in our Niwot Fund.
- Niwot Market (0.32 mi)37 reviews
- King Soopers (2.42 mi)30 reviews
- Sprouts Farmers Market (3.82 mi)36 reviews
- The Old Oak Coffee house (0.26 mi)13 reviews
- Winot Coffee Company (0.23 mi)51 reviews
- Cavegirl Coffeehouse (4.35 mi)41 reviews
- 1914 House (0.26 mi)164 reviews
- Raza Fresa (0.25 mi)4 reviews
- The Garden Gate Cafe (0.26 mi)88 reviews
- Niwot Children's Park (0.21 mi)4 reviews
- Coot Lake Open Space (2.03 mi)19 reviews
- Golden Ponds Park & Nature Area (5.18 mi)6 reviews