1 bed 1 bath condo in Countryside Condos, Niwot.
OFF MARKET JUST SOLD
1 Bed | 1 Bath | 0 Garage
Total SQFT: 512 Above Grade SQFT: 512
Lot Size: 0 Acres
Address: 7911 COUNTRYSIDE DR 130 Niwot, CO 80503
Subdivision: COUNTRYSIDE CONDOS
RESIDENTIAL | CONDO | CONDO
UNIT 130 BLDG 1 & UND .5623 INT GCE COUNTRYSIDE CONDOS BLDG 1
Public data is sourced from various Boulder County departments, including the Assessor, Treasurer and Land Use departments. Please let us know if you see information about your home that is outdated or incorrect. All listings are off-market unless otherwise stated.
(Owners can give permission to be contacted directly or through our office)
Estimated Value: $
Assessor Value: $180000 2018
Sold: Last sold in 2019 for $215,000
Property Tax: $1,267 2018
Monthly HOA: $204 2018
Mill Levy: 98.435 mil 2019
PRE-LIST YOUR HOME | GET A CASH OFFER
Contact email@example.com before you list your home to view our list of buyers, including fund cash buyers, actively looking for a home in Niwot and Boulder County.
INVEST IN NIWOT
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like more information about investing in our Niwot Fund.
- Niwot Market (0.15 mi)37 reviews
- King Soopers (2.54 mi)31 reviews
- Whole Foods Market (3.79 mi)37 reviews
- The Old Oak Coffee house (0.33 mi)14 reviews
- Winot Coffee Company (0.08 mi)52 reviews
- Bona Coffee Roasters (6.79 mi)7 reviews
- 1914 House (0.35 mi)170 reviews
- The Garden Gate Cafe (0.11 mi)90 reviews
- Niwot Tavern (0.08 mi)74 reviews
- Niwot Children's Park (0.35 mi)4 reviews
- Tom Watson Park (2.18 mi)1 reviews
- Coot Lake Open Space (2.21 mi)19 reviews