4 bed 4 bath single family home in Johnson Farm, Niwot.
OFF MARKET SOLJUST SOLDD
4 Bed | 4 Bath | 2 Garage
Total SQFT: 2795 Above Grade SQFT: 2132
Lot Size: 0.201 Acres
Address: 7985 JAMES CT Niwot, CO 80503
Subdivision: JOHNSON FARM
RESIDENTIAL | SINGLE FAMILY HOME | 2 STORY
LOT 5-H JOHNSON FARM REPLAT H ID 103999 COMBINED HERE SPLIT SEE ID 103998
Public data is sourced from various Boulder County departments, including the Assessor, Treasurer and Land Use departments. Please let us know if you see information about your home that is outdated or incorrect. All listings are off-market unless otherwise stated.
RUTH JULIET E GORDON
(Owners can give permission to be contacted directly or through our office)
Estimated Value: $
Assessor Value: $573900 2018
Sold: Last sold in 2019 for $725,000
Property Tax: $4,072 2018
Monthly HOA: $120 2018
Mill Levy: 98.435 mil 2019
PRE-LIST YOUR HOME | GET A CASH OFFER
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org before you list your home to view our list of buyers, including fund cash buyers, actively looking for a home in Niwot and Boulder County.
INVEST IN NIWOT
Contact email@example.com if you would like more information about investing in our Niwot Fund.
- Niwot Market (0.12 mi)36 reviews
- King Soopers (2.79 mi)28 reviews
- Sprouts Farmers Market (3.47 mi)35 reviews
- Winot Coffee Company (0.13 mi)51 reviews
- The Old Oak Coffee house (0.28 mi)12 reviews
- Tod's Espresso Cafe (2.77 mi)68 reviews
- Niwot Children's Park (0.35 mi)4 reviews
- Golden Ponds Park & Nature Area (4.87 mi)7 reviews
- Coot Lake Open Space (2.4 mi)18 reviews