Duplex Townhouse in Johnson Farm, Niwot.
OFF MARKET JUST SOLD
3 Bed | 2 Bath | 1 Garage
Total SQFT: 1686 Above Grade SQFT: 1062
Lot Size: 0.023 Acres
Address: 8034 DRY CREEK CIR Niwot, CO 80503
Subdivision: JOHNSON FARM
RESIDENTIAL | DUPLEX | MULTI STORY- TOWNHOUSE
LOT 7 JOHNSON FARM REPLAT D
Public data is sourced from various Boulder County departments, including the Assessor, Treasurer and Land Use departments. Please let us know if you see information about your home that is outdated or incorrect. All listings are off-market unless otherwise stated.
(Owners can give permission to be contacted directly or through our office)
Estimated Value: $
Assessor Value: $353700 2018
Sold: Last sold in 2019 for $435,000
Property Tax: $1,817 2018
Monthly HOA: $235 2020
Mill Levy: 98.435 mil 2019
PRE-LIST YOUR HOME | GET A CASH OFFER
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org before you list your home to view our list of buyers, including fund cash buyers, actively looking for a home in Niwot and Boulder County.
INVEST IN NIWOT
Contact email@example.com if you would like more information about investing in our Niwot Fund.
- Niwot Market (0.2 mi)36 reviews
- King Soopers (2.91 mi)29 reviews
- Sprouts Farmers Market (3.38 mi)35 reviews
- The Old Oak Coffee house (0.4 mi)12 reviews
- Winot Coffee Company (0.23 mi)51 reviews
- Tod's Espresso Cafe (2.88 mi)68 reviews
- Niwot Children's Park (0.48 mi)4 reviews
- Golden Ponds Park & Nature Area (4.8 mi)7 reviews
- Coot Lake Open Space (2.53 mi)18 reviews