Condo in Countryside Condos, Niwot.
1 Bed | 1 Bath | 0 Garage
Total SQFT: 512 Above Grade SQFT: 512
Lot Size: 0 Acres
Address: 8044 COUNTRYSIDE 223 Niwot, CO 80503
Subdivision: COUNTRYSIDE CONDOS
RESIDENTIAL | CONDO | CONDO
UNIT 223 BLDG 7 & UND .5623 INT GCE COUNTRYSIDE CONDOS BLDG 7
Public data is sourced from various Boulder County departments, including the Assessor, Treasurer and Land Use departments. Please let us know if you see information about your home that is outdated or incorrect. All listings are off-market unless otherwise stated.
MORECOCK JOHN A
(Owners can give permission to be contacted directly or through our office)
Estimated Value: $
Assessor Value: $179300 2018
Property Tax: 2018
Monthly HOA: 2018
Mill Levy: 98.435 mil 2019
PRE-LIST YOUR HOME | GET A CASH OFFER
Contact email@example.com before you list your home to view our list of buyers, including fund cash buyers, actively looking for a home in Niwot and Boulder County.
INVEST IN NIWOT
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like more information about investing in our Niwot Fund.
- Niwot Market (0.14 mi)37 reviews
- King Soopers (2.61 mi)31 reviews
- Whole Foods Market (3.8 mi)39 reviews
- The Old Oak Coffee house (0.41 mi)15 reviews
- Winot Coffee Company (0.13 mi)53 reviews
- Aperitivo (2.5 mi)72 reviews
- 1914 House (0.42 mi)177 reviews
- Niwot Tavern (0.12 mi)76 reviews
- The Garden Gate Cafe (0.14 mi)91 reviews
- Niwot Children's Park (0.43 mi)4 reviews
- Tom Watson Park (2.26 mi)1 reviews
- Coot Lake Open Space (2.29 mi)19 reviews