Single family home in Foxhaven, Niwot.
OFF MARKET WITHDRAWN
5 Bed | 4 Bath | 3 Garage
Total SQFT: 6371 Above Grade SQFT: 3760
Lot Size: 0.439 Acres
Address: 8536 FOXHAVEN CT Niwot, CO 80503
RESIDENTIAL | SINGLE FAMILY HOME | 2 STORY
LOT 3 FOXHAVEN PUD
Public data is sourced from various Boulder County departments, including the Assessor, Treasurer and Land Use departments. Please let us know if you see information about your home that is outdated or incorrect. All listings are off-market unless otherwise stated.
DEEMER SCOTT P & PAULA HETTINGA
(Owners can give permission to be contacted directly or through our office)
Estimated Value: $
Assessor Value: $1066500 2018
Property Tax: $7,540 2018
Monthly HOA: $35 2018
Mill Levy: 98.435 mil 2019
PRE-LIST YOUR HOME | GET A CASH OFFER
Contact email@example.com before you list your home to view our list of buyers, including fund cash buyers, actively looking for a home in Niwot and Boulder County.
INVEST IN NIWOT
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like more information about investing in our Niwot Fund.
- Niwot Market (0.7 mi)36 reviews
- Whole Foods Market (3.34 mi)34 reviews
- Sprouts Farmers Market (3.3 mi)35 reviews
- The Old Oak Coffee house (0.98 mi)12 reviews
- Winot Coffee Company (0.73 mi)51 reviews
- Cavegirl Coffeehouse (3.5 mi)36 reviews
- 1914 House (1.01 mi)163 reviews
- Raza Fresa (0.76 mi)4 reviews
- Motherlode Cafe & Tavern (3.43 mi)14 reviews
- Niwot Children's Park (1.05 mi)4 reviews
- Coot Lake Open Space (2.98 mi)18 reviews
- Golden Ponds Park & Nature Area (4.81 mi)7 reviews