Single family home in Blue Sky, Niwot.
3 Bed | 3 Bath | Garage
Total SQFT: Above Grade SQFT: 3025
Lot Size: 0.846 Acres
Address: 8557 SKYLAND DR Niwot, CO 80503
Subdivision: BLUE SKY
RESIDENTIAL | SINGLE FAMILY HOME | 2 STORY
LOT 16 BLUE SKY SUBDIVISION
Public data is sourced from various Boulder County departments, including the Assessor, Treasurer and Land Use departments. Please let us know if you see information about your home that is outdated or incorrect. All listings are off-market unless otherwise stated.
GLUCKMAN HOWARD B & JANELLE D
(Owners can give permission to be contacted directly or through our office)
Estimated Value: $
Assessor Value: $1005800 2018
Property Tax: 2018
Monthly HOA: $20 2018
Mill Levy: 98.435 mil 2019
PRE-LIST YOUR HOME | GET A CASH OFFER
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org before you list your home to view our list of buyers, including fund cash buyers, actively looking for a home in Niwot and Boulder County.
INVEST IN NIWOT
Contact email@example.com if you would like more information about investing in our Niwot Fund.
- Mountain Views
- Niwot Market (0.82 mi)36 reviews
- Whole Foods Market (3.66 mi)34 reviews
- Sprouts Farmers Market (3.63 mi)35 reviews
- The Old Oak Coffee house (1.13 mi)12 reviews
- Winot Coffee Company (0.85 mi)51 reviews
- Cavegirl Coffeehouse (3.73 mi)36 reviews
- 1914 House (1.16 mi)163 reviews
- The Garden Gate Cafe (0.87 mi)89 reviews
- Raza Fresa (0.86 mi)4 reviews
- Niwot Children's Park (1.18 mi)4 reviews
- Coot Lake Open Space (2.91 mi)18 reviews
- Golden Ponds Park & Nature Area (5.16 mi)7 reviews