Single family home in Blue Sky, Niwot.
6 Bed | 5 Bath | Garage
Total SQFT: Above Grade SQFT: 3837
Lot Size: 0.753 Acres
Address: 8589 SKYLAND DR Niwot, CO 80503
Subdivision: BLUE SKY
RESIDENTIAL | SINGLE FAMILY HOME | 2 STORY
LOT 17 BLUE SKY SUBDIVISION
Public data is sourced from various Boulder County departments, including the Assessor, Treasurer and Land Use departments. Please let us know if you see information about your home that is outdated or incorrect. All listings are off-market unless otherwise stated.
STOKES LARRY & ELIZABETH
(Owners can give permission to be contacted directly or through our office)
Estimated Value: $
Assessor Value: $1095100 2018
Property Tax: 2018
Monthly HOA: $20 2018
Mill Levy: 98.435 mil 2019
PRE-LIST YOUR HOME | GET A CASH OFFER
Contact email@example.com before you list your home to view our list of buyers, including fund cash buyers, actively looking for a home in Niwot and Boulder County.
INVEST IN NIWOT
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like more information about investing in our Niwot Fund.
- Mountain Views
- Niwot Market (0.85 mi)37 reviews
- King Soopers (3.01 mi)30 reviews
- Whole Foods Market (3.67 mi)35 reviews
- The Old Oak Coffee house (1.16 mi)13 reviews
- Winot Coffee Company (0.9 mi)51 reviews
- Cavegirl Coffeehouse (3.73 mi)41 reviews
- 1914 House (1.18 mi)163 reviews
- The Garden Gate Cafe (0.89 mi)88 reviews
- West Side Tavern (5.3 mi)82 reviews
- Niwot Children's Park (1.2 mi)4 reviews
- Coot Lake Open Space (2.92 mi)19 reviews
- Golden Ponds Park & Nature Area (5.18 mi)6 reviews