Single family home in The Cove, Niwot.
4 Bed | 4 Bath | Garage
Total SQFT: Above Grade SQFT: 2827
Lot Size: 0.355 Acres
Address: 8748 SKYLAND DR Niwot, CO 80503
Subdivision: COVE THE
RESIDENTIAL | SINGLE FAMILY HOME | 2 STORY
LOT 7 COVE PUD THE
Public data is sourced from various Boulder County departments, including the Assessor, Treasurer and Land Use departments. Please let us know if you see information about your home that is outdated or incorrect. All listings are off-market unless otherwise stated.
SHARPS MARTIN W & HUE NGO
(Owners can give permission to be contacted directly or through our office)
Estimated Value: $
Assessor Value: $904900 2018
Property Tax: 2018
Monthly HOA: 2018
Mill Levy: 99.179 mil 2018
PRE-LIST YOUR HOME | GET A CASH OFFER
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org before you list your home to view our list of buyers, including fund cash buyers, actively looking for a home in Niwot and Boulder County.
INVEST IN NIWOT
Contact email@example.com if you would like more information about investing in our Niwot Fund.
- Niwot Market (1.02 mi)39 reviews
- Sprouts Farmers Market (3.57 mi)40 reviews
- Whole Foods Market (3.63 mi)42 reviews
- The Old Oak Coffee house (1.33 mi)15 reviews
- Winot Coffee Company (1.08 mi)53 reviews
- Cavegirl Coffeehouse (3.58 mi)48 reviews
- Niwot Children's Park (1.38 mi)5 reviews
- Golden Ponds Park & Nature Area (5.13 mi)6 reviews
- Coot Lake Open Space (3.12 mi)20 reviews